Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Take a Minute for Yourself


Do you get the Daily OM? A couple of years ago, a friend of mine forwarded me an email she received called the Daily OM. I was so inspired by the words I read, I immediately signed up for my daily dose of encouragement.

The Daily OM is advice and guidance to help through everyday dilemmas and struggles. It may help you deal with a suffering friend, or it may help you to meditate on your creativity. If one email a day is simply not enough, you can also request to receive a daily email geared towards your sun-sign, or recommendations of meditation-friendly music.

The Daily OM only takes a minute to read and can make a positive impact on the rest of your day. So, before you tackle your hundreds of work emails take a deep breath and read your Daily OM. Your day depends on it.


www.peezandques.com

No comments: