Thursday, July 24, 2008

This News is Good News..


No news is good news, or at least the story goes. I did however recently discover Grist; a news blog focusing on environmental news and seasoned with a sense of humor. That in itself is good news!

Grist covers all the same categories as your daily paper or online news source. There are discussions and articles on politics, lifestyle, energy, parenting, and even celebrities. I even found myself shamelessly reading an article entitled, "The Hot Rancher Speaks." And yes, he was hot! I tried to read his answers to very important environmental questions but found the pictures distracting.

Grist makes catching up on the news a more enjoyable experience and I will definitely be on top of the world issues now that I've hooked into their RSS feed!


http://www.grist.org/

No comments: